02935: Notice I am bouncing. I try to send to list.

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:49:13 -0500
Subject: Notice I am bouncing. I try to send to list.

I miss the discussions on world government. I think [hope] a world parliament can be put together. We must do our own community's and state but there are some deliberation like NET openness, environment which need a "World" agreement.

Wars have nothing to do with democracy, security, women's rights, peace or stability. They are fought for money and power and nothing else.

@BruceEggum