02887: RE: Little bit of direct democracy triumphed in British Columbia, but not in the crandle of DEMOCRACY GREECE !

From: Ted Becker <BECKETL(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:38:39 +0000
Subject: RE: Little bit of direct democracy triumphed in British Columbia, but not in the crandle of DEMOCRACY GREECE !

Keep at it George. It's now or never. Even in US, where long forgotten methods of citizen initiative that are buried in old constitutions
are being resurrected and used by citizens to reverse laws passed by legislative oligarchs. The momentum grows. You are a true Greek
warrior in the front lines of global democracy. Ted
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:59:04 -0700
From: M. Kolar <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

We had a landmark referendum in the province of British Columbia, Canada on
. . .