02780: Re: [WDDM] Association of Independents and Practical Democracy

From: "Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan" <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2011 10:37:18 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Association of Independents and Practical Democracy

Dear Fred Gohlke and All,
I believe that the "Web Platform for Association of Independents' is a good way to 'sell' the idea of 'real democracy' to the common people, since it incorporates the key elements. Perfection can come later once the idea starts going.

Vijayaraghavan P

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:22:32 +0530 Fred Gohlke <FREDGOHLKE(at)VERIZON.NET> wrote