02746: THE FUTURE OF MARKETECONOMY

From: Fred Blomson <fred.blomson(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:15:54 +0000
Subject: THE FUTURE OF MARKETECONOMY

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Some people thinks that politics and markets are complementary.
In the case of natural scientific issues, there are laws of nature available to prove what one say. One would wish that there were similar laws also in social issues. The best we have now available, is our common sense and conscience.
While politics and market economy coexist today and complement one another, but we all agree that much is wrong with our society and the question is whether this has to do with this coexistence.
It is our duty as citizens to analyze the state to find and fix errors and to save and improve the world.
This is not to be selfish and short-sighted and daring "to see the truth in the eyes"!
The market economy gives rise to conflict and force us into an expensive and dangerous rescue of the bloody war. You cannot deny that the eternal recurrence of economic crises, are rooted in the actors' economic interests. The peaceful competition for power and for food, turns into bloody war.
The international trend in the world today is to limit (control) market economy means peaceful political rules and by all means.
The recent privatizations in Sweden can be viewed as a temporary reverse gear.
What is very impressive, surprising and a lot worrying, is that going on in China.
A communist dictatorship permits and controls a market economy, but there are hardly any of us outside who think this is a healthy and long-lived state of society and an alternative for the world to take over.
Whether the market economy and politics are complementary concerning the state in the world, is a very open question!
This issue is only apparent at national level and in few countries.
All indications are that the requirements for justice and equality at all level, will only grow with time and will result direct democratic nomocracy to get the upper hand.
Fred Blomson,
(DD-nomocracy-activist inquiring common sense and good conscience).

RELEVANT WEBSITES TO DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

http://nomokrati.wordpress.com, på svenska, Freds blogg

http://elaws.wordpress.com,        på engelska Freds blogg

http://demoex.net,   direktdemokratiskt experiment i Vallentuna, Sweden

http://democracy.mkolar.org,       a meeting place for DD supporters