02724: Re: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 00:31:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

WOW George L. Kokkas I had to use translation which worked well. I was impressed with your information for the people in describing what they would be doing and how to do it. Taking part in politics by the people. I liked the "questions and answers" at the end which covered the little things. The people I am sure will appreciate this Initiative and would never give it up. Very well done George. Thanks for sharing.  Bruce

2010/11/10 Δικηγορικό Γραφείο Γ. Λ. Κόκκα & Συνεργατών <geoko(at)otenet.gr>

Hello  Fred!

We  are  doing a lot  of  work for  Direct  democracy  in  Greece after  the  invasion  of  International Monetary  Fund  here since  May 2010.

Please have  a look  in our  site  www.dimopolis.gr where  you  can  also  watch  my  speech  about  Constitutions  of  Direct  Democracy

last  August  in San  Fransisco , during  the works of  Global  Forum  for  Direct Democracy.

May  I  have  your  and  eveybody’s  in WDDM  comments for the ideas  expressed  in  this  speech?

Thank  you  for  your support!

Best regards

George L. Kokkas

N.G.O Forum for Citizens’ Democracy

Ippokratous str. 42 – GR-10680 Athens

Greece

Tel.: +30 2103648300 - Fax: +30 2103610882

e-mail : geoko(at)otenet.gr

web: www.dimopolis(at)otenet.gr