02718: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Mirek)

From: "Hamid" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:00:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Mirek)

Perhaps not in all times and all places and all different ways of
communication. It is not neither sure that you succeed in short time. But it
is worth to try to push these illegal parties and
leaders and hope for the best. Of course this is not the only way and we
should try by all means and methods to get back our right to be able to
affect the society and the world we are
living in.

Hamid