02648: AIM of WDDM

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:01:29 -0500
Subject: AIM of WDDM

There may be a misconception about what the AIM of WDDM which is.

My understanding is WDDM was to assist people in developing Direct Democracy in their own jurisdictions. This would include local [town] as well as county, state and nation. I realize others use different terms for nation state etc. expect you will adjust them.

To develop Direct Democracy takes websites which can be assessed. They must be set up securely to receive text messages from phone or email, or direct access. A member than would have access, and anonymous user-id could be used within the site if that is necessary.

WDDM can assist in this development and programming so people can develop their DD.

Antonio keeps saying no but we are NOT making a constitution. That is the work of people within the jurisdiction to make their own constitution, if they want one. What we are doing is suggesting steps to build the necessary infrastrcture so the people can initiate, deliberate, and finally make a formal Initiative to their own jurisdiction for the people to consider.

There are now many many sites for deliberation on the net. UK, US and many other country’s. Some do it all with phones. We need to make use of the method used locally. What they need is the concept of how to make petitions, perhaps support on their petitions [many emails of support even from another country have changed things recently]

The present WDDM has Forum where we can plan, support and find ways to expand DD.

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Health Care http://tinyurl.com/ycx9vpz
http://usinitiative.com