02615: Re: [WDDM] Fwd: Re: About "DD and similar initiatives by country"

From: "Esi" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:56:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Fwd: Re: About "DD and similar initiatives by country"

It is great. It would be good to spread the direct democracy idea and
sojutions even to undeveloped countries.
It is also very important to improve practical solutions and tools to
realize direct democracy. Many good ideas in history has unsucceeded and
forgotten because of faulty
organisations and practical solutions.
Some of problems which can be mentioned are:
- prevent of cheating as much as possible
- supporting access to objective and comprehensive knowledge for voters
about voting subjects before voting and refrandums
- giving similar possibilities for all voters of different ages, gender and
groups to participate in votings
- organize financing of the system in a democratic way
- organizing and financing forces to prevent sabotage and revolt against
ruling direct democracy system by egoists and nasty idndividuals and groups.
- solving other practical problems revealed by voters and in practice.

We should also find solutions to stop discrimination of minorities by
majorities as long as possible. This is not possilble in present direct
democracy principles and rules.
Perhaps we should try to choose solution alternatives to social problems
which make as many voters as possible satisfied and not only 51% majority
(if there exist such alternatives
and accepted by majorities)

Good luck
Hamid

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 21:49:05 +0900
From: StrayGhost <justastrayghost(at)gmail.com>
To: wddm(at)mkolar.org

Hi!

I am Adrian Richhill / Oka Yuki Adrian.
I would let You know a great news from Japan.
There are borning the Japanese direct democracy party, the Japanese
party of Internet DEmocracy (J-IDE) !

We want to cooperate with the Swedish AktivDemokrati, Demoex and with
the Hungarian IDE.
What do You think about the idea to organize the Direct Democracy
International?
We would be able to sent our delegation to Europe at the latest in the
summer.

Best wishes:
Oka Yuki Adrian / Hajdu-Oka Jűki Adorján / 岡裕樹黎都

2009/10/20 <Miroslav Kolar>

Thanks!
I'll add those links.
I've neglected updating my pages recently because they need thorough
overhaul, which I hope will finally be done soon, and then everybody
will be able to adds links to various DD resources directly.
--
mk

----- Message from justastrayghost(at)gmail.com ---------
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:16:37 -0400
From: justastrayghost(at)gmail.com
Subject: About "DD and similar initiatives by country"
To: wddm(at)mkolar.org

Hi!
I would complement the list of "DD and similar initiatives by
country" ( http://democracy.mkolar.org/DDlinks.html#J ) by the
followings:

The party of Internet DEmocracy, Hungary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_of_Internet_Democracy
http://ide-ide.hu/

AktivDemokrati, Sweden
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktivdemokrati