02609: RE: [WDDM] A couple questions

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:59:12 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] A couple questions

Hi Bill,

I agree that the theoretical discussions are endless

For me, the most important way to give control to the voters is to educate them that there is and alternative in Direct Democracy

The mainstream sector in power simply ignore the logic of DD and the problem goes away because the average person wants to be in a system that they do not have to put any thought or effort into.

Switzerland works because there is a critical % of voters who insist on their control over politicians.

Talking amongst ourselves in WDDM helps people form ideas into firm resolutions. We do not take the next step of going out to the voter base to convince them that the next vote should be for a politician who will support and implement DD

Regards

Jim Powell

From: David Parker

.