02585: RE: Season greetings and wishes for a new WDDM Congress in the New year!

From: "Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan" <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com>
Date: 3 Jan 2010 11:37:18 -0000
Subject: RE: Season greetings and wishes for a new WDDM Congress in the New year!

Dear Jim Powell,
I wish to bring to your notice that the proposed 'Association Of Independents' web platform discussed at WDDM social network is all about building the foundation and the walls of a Truly Democratic World Society:
http://wddmsn.ning.com/forum/topics/the-immense-possibilities-of

You are right in saying - "Trying to build a roof (World Government) on a house of weak walls and foundations is bound to fail".

Regards,

Vijayaraghavan P

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:13:40 +0530 wrote