02579: Re: [WDDM] World Government

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:54:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] World Government

Dear Luca,

Yes DD includes the things you mention and a lot more. Whatever the people decide. But first the people must use their power to petition authorized by Magna Carta and demand DD, Initiative and Binding Referendum.

As it is the people, with the exception of Switzerland, have no direct method to express their demands to the UN, any nation, state, community. We can not even have direct decisions on Carbon, pollution, water use, land use, air contamination etc.

Initiative is a word meaning idea, suggestion, plan, proposed law, petition etc. which introduces this to the people for consideration. If a substantial number [determined by the people] endorse the Initiative, it is brought forward to a Referendum so all people can have their say by voting for or against.

A Referendum is the process we often call election which is the process of decision democratically or by consensus, [decided by the people.]

Regards Bruce,

by the way, I send many emails each day to President, Congress, Agency's, etc. Like talking to the wall. That is why we need DD so our demands are required to be implemented.

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Health Care http://tinyurl.com/ycx9vpz
http://usinitiative.com
http://vote.org/

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:27 AM, <Luca Zampetti> wrote:
Bruce,

you have one interesting characteristic: you want to REDUCE the definition of DD to things which are not.

DD is also recall.

DD is also popular veto.

DD is financial referendum

DD is OBLIGATORY and facultative direct democratic procedures.

DD is constitutional conventions, first of anything else.

DD is direct election of judges, especially constitutional judges (exists in 8 US states, I bet you know which ones ...)

DD is Vernehmlassungsverfahren (kinda public hearings).

DD is facultative and obligatory financial referendums.

DID YOU REALIZE?

BRUCE: THERE IS A REVOLUTION GOING ON, RIGHT UNDER YOUR BUTT.

DID YOU REALIZE?

THIS TIME WHO DO YOU WANT TO ELECT AS A PRESIDENT, THE CEO OF GOLDMAN SACHS, BERNANKE OR BOTH?

STAY PUT BRUCE, WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOVERNED BY YOUR MONETARY PRIESTS, FROM THE INVASION OF SICILY TO PIAZZA FONTANA TO THE BOLOGNA STATION BOMB ...

TRY TO CLEAN UP YOUR HOME FIRST, IT IS A MESS ... YOUR GOVERNMENT WANTS TO PROVOKE A NUCLEAR WAR AGAINST IRAN BECAUSE THIS TIME THERE IS NO HITLER, NO SADDAM HUSSEIN, NOONE AND NOTHING TO DISTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE WORLD FROM THIS CLUMSY ATTEMPT OF ITS BANKRUPT BANKING SYSTEM TO ENSLAVE IT WITH ANOTHER PRIVATE CENTRAL WORLD BANK ... MAYBE THE NEXT 4 TRILLION BAIL OUT RELEASED BY CONGRESS ON CHRISTMAS EVE WILL DO THIS TIME, BANKRUPT ALL STATES IN THE WORLD SO THAT GS, JPM, BOFA CAN "SAVE" US ...

IT WON´T WORK THIS TIME ...

YOU ARE LUCKY THAT THE SONS AND THE DAUGTHERS OF SO MANY POOR ARE IN THE ARMED FORCES AND IN THE NATIONAL GUARD, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT OPEN THE FIRE ON OTHER POORS LIKE THEMSELVES.

THE PARTY IS OVER.

WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS THE SAME THING YOUR "FOUNDING FATHERS" DID IN THE FIRST REVOLUTION: KILL DIRECT DEMOCRACY.

YOU WILL NEED TO KILL ALL TRUE DIRECT DEMOCRATS THIS TIME.

YOUR CREDIBILITY IS ZERO.

LZ

Da: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
.