02572: Re: [WDDM] World Government

From: Luca Zampetti <luca_zampetti(at)yahoo.it>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 13:00:30 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] World Government

Who said here that what is needed is an ARMY of DIRECT DEMOCRATS, ME OR YOU?

I mean 99% of the people flooding this website with EVERYTHING, except for direct democracy.

There can be only 2 reasons for this: either you (this is a plural, not a SINGULAR) don´t know what you are talking about  or you are hypocrits ... in some cases of course both apply.

You is both singular and plural in English, Hamid, independently of the number of countries where you or others have been living .... that´s a chance of nature, not a political matter.

Study Swiss constitutional law, Hamid, then you can answer a large part of your questions by yourself, as anybody else here can do. It´s written since 1848, just read it - AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT.

Then there is the problem that that model of direct democracy, which is the ONLY ONE WORKING THAT IS KNOWN, is not sufficient.

For example it does not address the issue of monetary justice, it does not instutionalize constitutional assemblies and has other missing points.

Do you really think that there is some other mean for controlling the state than controlling its money?

Of course there is no other means.

You want to have a world of peace?

THEN YOU NEED TO CONTROL DIRECTLY THE STATES FINANCIAL BEHAVIOUR, OF ALL STATES.

How is the state controlling you? PERHAPS CONTROLLING YOUR MONEY, YOUR CREDIT AND YOUR DEBTS? EVEN WHEN YOU SLEEP? It that possible, Hamid?

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AMONG STATES HAMID, THEY ARE LIKE WASHING POWDER: JUST THE LABEL IS DIFFERENT, THEY DO ALL THE SAME JOB - AND World Government is GOING TO THE THE SAME ... OR WORSE. AND ON TOP OF THEM YOU FIND EVERYWHERE THE SAME PARASITES: THE MONEY LENDERS BACKFEEDING POLITICIANS WHO SERVICE THEM.

We are here discussing this because since 1776 the rich are abusing legislative AND OTHER POLITICAL POWERS of formally constitutional government to keep poor human beings under conditions of enslavement, even if they are endowed with "constitutional rights".

Read Federalist Papers 19 and 42 AND FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THE SYSTEM OF REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT EXISTS - AND NEEDS TO BE "EXPORTED" OR EXTORTED ALSO FROM THOSE WHO REJECT IT.

NOONE IS ALLOWED TO REJECT IT, AS LONG AS PEOPLE CAN BE ENSLAVED BY DEBT.

LZ

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:55:54 +0000
From: luca_zampetti(at)yahoo.it
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Hamid,

do you ask yourself sometimes if you know what you are talking about?

Together with some other fifth column proxies of the NWO around here?

How is it possible that there are people who have the disgusting willingness to discuss silly voting systems when here we are in the midst of the provoking of a nuclear war just to impose the right to govern the world by central banks and their most favourite corporations?

How does it come that noone of the geniuses of this so-called direct democratic movement does not know ANYTHING about the ONLY instrument that can stop this plan, i.e. the FINANCIAL REFERENDUM AT EVERY GOVERNMENT LEVEL, on taxation and on debt production, from the municipality to the international organization level?

People do not follow you not because they do not like direct democracy, but because you are incompetent or hypocritical about it, or both, because you don´t understand it and because you can´t explain it correctly to them. You are not credible, that´s all.

If you do not realize that the ONLY way to convince more people to wake up from their media-induced coma, from their artificially induced poverty, joblessness and fear of living IS TO INTRODUCE THE FINANCIAL REFERENDUM AT EVERY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT - and hence wipe away central banks -, you will continue to do to DD the same thing that DD is doing to itself since 250 years: suicide.

This web site is a weapon of mass distraction.

LZ

PS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ksez51_mY