02569: Re: [WDDM] World Government

From: "Esi" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 00:57:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] World Government

Happy to know that you don’t support it.
I watched it again just now and it was interesting to know which mentally sick people are in power in the world.
It is not so difficult to fight these people. It is only to avoid to do what they desire, search knowledge and mind about your’s and other normal peoples interest for peace and happiness.
These crazy people are also made of flesh and blood and die as other people sometime.
Supporting democracy split the power to all individuals and limits these sick people’s influence over other people.

Regards
Hamid

Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 11:47 PM
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Hamid, l don't support it l am showing you what we are fighting against, to introduce Direct Democracy, see we would properly be see a liberals, and that is one thing they hate.

Cheers Martin