02551: Re: [WDDM] Weighted voting

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:56:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Weighted voting

Hello Hamid

To me, "education" does not mean the achievement of a school degree.
The "Education" I refer to deals with parenting and child's personality
basic formation, to facilitate the latter's self-organization of a democratic
structure in their minds.

Details in my website at:  http://www.flexible-learning.org
and, under the item /rossin , at:
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/study.htm

Regards,

antonio

Esi ha scritto:
Hello Antonio
For me it is obvious in a democratic system worth its name, all mantally normal adult people have right to vote withou needing any kind of permission from elites.
I don´t see any reason that educated peoples votes should be more worth than uneducated. I have seen many uneducated people and even analfabets which were more reasonable and
human than educated people.
We should not forget that Hitler, Mangler and many other dictators were educated people.
Education is a power mean which in right hands can do marvelous things and in wrong hands catastrophees.

Regards
Hamid

Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 11:14 PM
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Hallo Hamid,

Not exactly.

I am discussing amout the current, discussion-made, context of human relationships,
that is rooted in the family and leads from family grassroots bottom up to the higher
collective arrangement, through politics, until the State.

Which means, IMHO, if the current context of human relationships, the so-called
"system", were hierarchical, apartheid and cast shaped, every kind of collective
arrangement - including Direct Democracy - we perform within a collectivity,
cannot but be hierarchical, apartheid and cast sahaped system.

Therefore, genuine Direct Democracy shall be built starting from a genuine
democratic, DD-like arrangement of the family bottom, and thence upwards
until the State.

Just my two DD cents,

antonio

Esi wrote:
God evening Antonio and Jim

Are you discussing about a kind of hierarchical, apartheid, cast system or DD decomcracy?

Regards
Hamid

Are you writing