02543: Re: [wddm-list] 12 Theses on the New, 'Meta-Marxian' Theory & Worldview

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:21:13 +0100
Subject: Re: [wddm-list] 12 Theses on the New, 'Meta-Marxian' Theory & Worldview

Georges,

I read through your F4, F5 of SE.
I've found no reply to my main question, how to install the SE natter
into PITS's awareness and consistence, not to let them the innocent
vistims of today's Marats (even though modern Marats are far softer
than the old one).

BTW, I stumbled into the link below, in Miguel's post.  Of course,
I am unable to valuate what they stated, but it seems to me that the
addressed topic and their scientific approach is very similar to yours.
Could you explain-comment what they wrote?

Regards:  antonio

Miguel wrote, on 28 Dec.2009:

Dear Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement Group Members,

Foundation Encyclopedia Dialectica [F.E.D.] has just published twelve theses, summarizing the "Kernel" of their immanent critique of the '''value-form''', capital-decadence-phase ideological content of 'modern mathematico-science', as well as the positive fruition of that immanent negation, in the form of a new, 'meta-Marxian' theory, and world-view, for 'mathematico-science': a new "Theory of Everything".

The twelve theses of this "Kernel" have just been posted at --

http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/DiaRith/Prolego\
menaEpitomeKernel/ProlegomenaEpitomeKernel.htm

Regards,

Miguel