02542: Re: [WDDM] World Government

From: Manish Sisodia <msisodia(at)gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:24:33 +0530
Subject: Re: [WDDM] World Government

Dear Friend,
I don't know how I got added to this group but I am grateful to be a part of it.
I am new so can I know more about the group and people involved with it.
About me: I am Manish Sisodia from India. Working on Swaraj i.e. self governance. We feel maxipum problems of the world could be finish if we can bring Swaraj. The word Swaraj was given by Gandhi saying - “True democracy can’t come with 20 people at top. It has to be run by every citizen at bottom’.
Some of the examples are here in India that demonstrate the result of Swaraj but this is very limited and isolated. I was wondering if I can know about more examples of Direct Democracy/Swaraj.

Warmly

Manish

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 4:58 AM, <Annette and Martin> wrote:
Hamid, l am not totally against some type union between all the countries of this earth, it would possible be a good thing, the onething that Ricardo Semler said is:

Humans have been hunters & gathers for 3 million years, agriculturalist for 300 years & recent industrialists, that is why we work better in small groups, that is why they created circles of small groups of management.
We could have an earth union, which deals with trade, knowledge sharing, developing greater understanding of each others cultures, working on developing the best economic system and providing necessary assistance to nationals.

Regards Martin