02534: RE: [WDDM] Weighted voting

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:50:10 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Weighted voting

Hi Bill,

I have read through your questionnaire.

Are the blanks in each table to allow for extra questions?

I would like to modify it in Excel and send it back to you for comment and send it out to my community in Buccleuch, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa (550 emails).

This process is fairly labour intensive and a properly designed web site would get results far easier and with less errors

Regards

Jim Powell