02505: Re: [WDDM] Will the World Government govern us?

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:06:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Will the World Government govern us?

Hi Martin, thanks for your response,
I do not think it is a question of supporting World Government or even if we have a choice. There must be some type of World system, for all people and all country's to deliberate and compromise instead of the present WarRing going on. I certainly do not want the US, China or Russia to declare themselves "the leader" and put us all under their rules.
WDDM has spent years trying to recruit people and develop an alternative to "world government" but did not develop the infrastructure necessary.
The reason for my post is recent emails from those who have decided a World Parliament is better than a US run world isfast gaining interest. The note from the UN Ban ki-Moon to the World through Copenhagen meetings almost demands a World government.
My posting this is to inform and for us to decide our best initiative in this action.
We certainly do not have power to simply tell them to go fly a kite.
It is happening now. What would you suggest Martin?
Sincerely, Bruce

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM, <Annette and Martin> wrote:
Bruce, I am surprised that you support this, and strongly believe they will fail in their attempts to bring this in, with the growing truth movements around the world, more and more people are becoming aware of what it's all about, and it is not for the interests of the average citizen.

How many people in WDDM support world government.

The ruler families which start from Sumer, which are Pagan followers, want total control of this planet for themselves.

Regards Martin