02489: sociopathic process

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:00:10 -0600
Subject: sociopathic process

My bad, it has been so long, I forgot to mention the adopted process.

The “sociopathic process” was adopted with provisions some time ago.

 http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/archive/proposals0/wddm_index_march28.html#prop

Please note the 80% of people agreeing with an initiative. If an initiative does not pull 100% consensus, an initiative could be presented requesting a vote on the matter. If over 80% agree with the initiative it would be confirmed. This procedure I believe was adopted with no objection in 2005.

Obviously, there are times when conservative/liberal/other views clash and no consensus can be determined. Using the above stipulation resolves this problem.

This provides a democratic way of coming to decisions.

I realize I often use the terms initiative and binding referendum. Initiative is a proposal written up and presented to the community or organization. Binding referendum is the voting process used to adopt an initiative. I use these words as descriptive of the process we are using. I am not trying to change any policy or procedure, simply using terms I believe we are familiar with.

We must now develop actual By-Laws and procedures for WDDM. We cannot gain accreditation without it. WDDM has applied for non-profit status and we need to continue this process.

There is a very good site with information in this regard here:   http://rss.suite101.com/nonprofitmanagement.xml Please review this and write up drafts for our By-Laws.

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Health Care http://tinyurl.com/ycx9vpz