02402: Re: [WDDM] Re: GlobalDemo.org now ready...

From: Lata Gouveia <latalondon(at)yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: GlobalDemo.org now ready...

Dear Antonio,
It really does. WDDM seems to be perfect for networking with other people interested in DD.
Perhaps it's because you can take it or leave it, go away for a few months, come back, give your opinion when and if you want to..
Convenience is very important to people and WDDM have got that right.

However, there is a lot of time that's going to waste, not because the ideas in here are not valid but because I think there will be a massive new age of censorship aimed at the Web and we will end up divided and unable/afraid to exchange "dangerous" ideas. This is coming, there is no question. Then we will wish we would have DONE something sooner. I wish I was wrong, missinformed or paranoid.