02359: Re: [WDDM] Weighted voting and Shadow Parliament

From: Lata Gouveia <latalondon(at)yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Weighted voting and Shadow Parliament

Why are you talking in the past tense? Did it fail?
Citizen Mundi is happening now. That's what I meant by the great difference.
I did not come here to show you my medals or compare war scars.
I actually agree with much of your content and, in a way, it's what we're trying to do.
You dismiss "game" far too quickly.
Think of the possibilities if it becomes popular.
No political repression, it's just a "game" so...if it gathers momentum, it could do something.

Regards,
Lata