02358: Re: [WDDM] Weighted voting and Shadow Parliament

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:54:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Weighted voting and Shadow Parliament

From: Lata Gouveia <latalondon(at)yahoo.co.uk>
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:06 PM
Georges,
Naive? Moi?

I just looked at your link

"1.Read "Shadow Parliament" in
http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html
"

and... if you compare it with my website, you will see a
lot of similarities and ONE glaring difference,
Can you tell what that is?

https://citizenmundi.wordpress.com/

Regatds,
Lata

G:
I think so: Your stuff is a game, while my S.P. is fruit of long years
of practical experience 100% confirmed in kibutzim and partially
in a restricted French group, where the first condition was met, to
wit the members applied the global decisions in their private life,
which often meant personal sacrifices.

Regards
Georges.