02331: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.

From: "Esi" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:30:27 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.

Good evening Antonio

Thank you for  your articles.

I studied your articles for about two weeks ago and now I have got time to write some remarks.

- I think your studies are based on Italian and some other western societies which are not similar to many other societies and cultures on the earth. I think to make general statements
  about democracy mechanism in human societies we should base it on experiments in different societies in different parts of the earth and not only Italy and west.
  As example you state that few people can dominate the mass by using propaganda in sophisticated forms. Your statements is shared by American authorities way of thinking who says
  if you repeat lies many times it will be accepted as truth by people. I don´t agree with this and I think if you break through some limits you can not convince people in the way you like and
  even get opposite results of you propaganda. I have heard a story about a sheppard who fooled people several times by shouting after help for attacking wolves. Each time
  when people came he laughed at them and they understood he is fooling them to entertain himesel. Once later he was really attacked by wolves. In that time nobody came to help him and
  he paid for repeating lies and fooling people by his own life. In countries like Iran which has had corrupted governments for centuries, governments propaganda oftenl gives the opposite
  results becaus people trust on governments propaganda is very low. In old Persian culture and religion people respected truth very much and lies and propaganda which most of the time is a
  kind of lie was regarded as a big sin, because Iranian was aware of the power of truth.

- I also have a sense that you think that corrupt political systems can be changed to real democracies mostly by changing people and their way of thinking.
  Even though I agree with you a great deal on this point I don´t think that it is enough to stop a corrupt or dictator political systems only by changing people.
  As example people in Iran are and have been in recent centuries very critical to their political system and leaders but this has not been enough to change the political system.
  Mullas (Islamic priests)  in Iran use to go to mosques everyday and speak for people. One day a known priest did the following speach for people in mosque:
  I was thinking on my way to the mosque about what I can talk about for you today. I came to a small alley and saw some dankeys are walking after each other and their owner after
  dankeys. The owner pushed and shouted to the last dankey  to force it to walk faster but it could not even it did its best because the first dankey was slow and unable to go faster.
  Then I understood what the dankey owners is doing is similar to what I have been doing with you. I have been here for many years and tried to teach you how you can change to better
  people but with no success even though I know you do your best. Today I understood that I can not change you before I change the first dankey to a better one. After this speech nobody saw
  the mulla any more probably because he hided himself or arrested by leaders of Iran.

  I think a big problem in corrupted democracies and dictatorships is that governors and leaders dominate people by controlling economical systems, courts, police and military.

Regards
Hamid

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:30 AM
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Hi Hamid  (and Mirek, and list)

My last study on the topic you expose is now uploaded in the Internet at:
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/rossin11.htm

Regards,

Antonio Rossin

Hamid Mohseni ha scritto:
In the time we are discussing intellectual prospective of direct democracy, people and humanity is suffering of dicatatorships, corrupt and half democracies. To build an ideal and perfect democracy is not an easy case bacause nature
and livings rules are complicated and all questions and mysteries are not answered yet. We can not build a perfect
democracy from beginning but we can start somewhere based on some simple principles decided in democratic way by majority of people while we are trying to satisfy even minorities as long as possible. One of these principles can be that
no one is allowed to decide in behalf of others and normal minded adults against their will. Later on we can continue by
making new decisions in democratic way to solve new problems and desires.
We can not allow dictators and other illwilling people to continue torture other people and stop social and welfare progress
anymore.

Reifications (like biological entozoic infections of the gut) are
proto-socio-neurological enculturations and as useful  fictions
are not  necessarily symbiotic with,  nor necessarily benignly
adjuvant to the welfare of their unwitting and often naive hosts.
Jud Evans.

Freedom in humans consists of the ability to liberate
oneself  from the tyranny of  reificationalist imprinting.
Antonio Rossin.