02327: RE: [WDDM] Democracy and my book

From: Δικηγορικό Γραφείο Γ. Λ. Κόκκα & Συνεργατών <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:48:29 +0300
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Democracy and my book

Congratulations Ted for your new book!

We will have in Athens the 2nd Conference of DD E-V (Direct
Democratic Euro-Vision together with a Coongress of the German
Omnibus for Direct Democracy ( Oct 2- 4, 2009) and we wish to have read
it.
I personally want to refer to it in my speech!
Therefore please send it to me soon and I' ll pay the cost!
Please think or send me your ideas about a programme of a big
Congress of WDDM next June in Athens for the celebration of the ten
years of Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement establishment here! It's
good to be based in the recent developments of Direct Democracy,
probably written already in your book!
We try to establish now in Greece an Alternative Direct
Democratic Parliament of the People, monitoring our Oligarchies!!

Best regards !!
Your greek friend and ally!

George L. Kokkas
N.G.O Forum for Citizens' Democracy
Ippokratous str. 42 - GR-10680 Athens
Greece
Tel.: +30 2103648300 - Fax: +30 2103610882
www.dimopolis.gr
geoko(at)otenet.gr