02321: Re: [WDDM] Response to Hamid Mohseni

From: "Esi" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:08:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Response to Hamid Mohseni

You are right that people can be deceived. The question is how long or many
times and how much. Even children learn after some time to resist cheating
adults and stop to trust
such people. Decieving people does not make so much harm if the deceiver
have not so much power to dominate their offers. In most of societies
suffering of corrupt democracies
and dictators most people are aware that they are deceived or abused by the
power but they can not resist or change it to the better because they have
not power or alternatives.
People need money, food, house, security and many other necessities and most
of these resources are controlled by authorities. Authorities are very well
aware of it and use all
these means to force people in the direction they like. In the times when
people revolt and risk everything they have authorities use even police and
military to stop people demands.
A good example for this is Iran and what is happening there. Despite of all
censorship and dictatorship in centuries most of people there are clearly
aware that colonialists and local
govenments installed by them has always deceived and abused them but
everytime they revolt they meet military and police armed by weapons
delivered by colonial countries and
their local government which have monopol on almost all resource in the
country. If people could control these resources in a democratic way
together nobody could use it against
them.

I know that there are a lot of different definitions for democracy.
I can not call a society as democratic If it is defined in detail by some
few persons like me. All individuals in a society who desire and can must
have right to participate in creating
and developing the definition of democracy in the society continously.

My opionion or suggestion about concepts and practice of a proper democracy
is as following:

- Some kind of database, library, center or centers can be established
where all individuals who wish can declare and register their problems,
complains, desires, and
suggestions for changes. These registers should be easy to access, search
and study for all people. Lets call this as register, A.

- Some kind of database, library, center or centers can be established
where all individuals, scientists, researcher, experts can register and
explain information, articles and theories
related to the register A. Let call this as register B. This should be
organized so that by choosing one subject in register A you can easily get
access to related articles and
explanations in register B.

- Some kind of database, library, center or centers can be established
where all individuals can register suggestions for new decisions, rules,
laws, developments and changes for
voting by people. Lets call this for register C. This should be organized
so that probable existing subjects in register A and B related to subjects
in register C can be accessed and
studied by all indiviuals who like to participate in voting for each
subject. Some kind of administrators or experts could review all subjects to
see if these subjects are in conflict
with each other and in this case finding ways to omit conflicting
subjects. They could also review all subjects to see if several subject
could be put together to fewer subjects for
voting.

- Some kind of database, library, center or centers can be established
where all individuals who wish can participate in voting for subjects in
register C. It would be good if voters
were tested in some way (for example answering to some questions) to see
if they have necessary knowlekge for participating in voting process for
related subject in register C.
Administrators in this center or centers could organize rules and
necessary resources for voting for each subjects. Administrators in these
centers could also create
attributes for registering the status of each subject in register C like
(new, planned for voting, voted and the result of voting for each subject)

- Some kind of center or centers and registers can be established where
people and administrator could plan and vote for performance and financing
to realize the results of votes
or decisions made by people and administrators.

- Some kind of organization could also be established to control other
organizations that the jobs are performed properly and prevent mistakes and
cheatings.

This is an example to some basical rules which can be developed by time and
practice in the society by voters and administrators.

It is probably necessary to have some kind of military or police
organisation too to stop and prevent threats against the society and
established democratic organisations from
inside and outside the society. This military must consist and controlled
severly by all people and not some few adminstrators or leaders.

This is an idea from me but all suggestions and critics are welcome to find
a practical way to realize concepts of direct democracy in a society.

Regards
Hamid