02277: RE: [WDDM] .....

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:35:07 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] .....

Hi Bill,

I am starting with my local community and have 1000 phone calls to make to get email addresses

My questions will be asking for how they would like to be represented

Currently our local community organisation is run by 2 directors who decide who can be members. There is a long way to go.

Do you have any suggestions on the format of the questionnaire?

Regards

Jim Powell, Johannesburg, South Africa

From: William McConochie
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>

Interesting ideas, Jim.  How can we do a research study to see which of several such options the public would prefer and endorse?  Bill.