02275: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:30:43 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.

Hi Hamid  (and Mirek, and list)

My last study on the topic you expose is now uploaded in the Internet at:
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/rossin11.htm

Regards,

Antonio Rossin

Hamid Mohseni ha scritto:
In the time we are discussing intellectual prospective of direct democracy, people and humanity is suffering of dicatatorships, corrupt and half democracies. To build an ideal and perfect democracy is not an easy case bacause nature
and livings rules are complicated and all questions and mysteries are not answered yet. We can not build a perfect
democracy from beginning but we can start somewhere based on some simple principles decided in democratic way by majority of people while we are trying to satisfy even minorities as long as possible. One of these principles can be that
no one is allowed to decide in behalf of others and normal minded adults against their will. Later on we can continue by
making new decisions in democratic way to solve new problems and desires.
We can not allow dictators and other illwilling people to continue torture other people and stop social and welfare progress
anymore.

Reifications (like biological entozoic infections of the gut) are
proto-socio-neurological enculturations and as useful  fictions
are not  necessarily symbiotic with,  nor necessarily benignly
adjuvant to the welfare of their unwitting and often naive hosts.
Jud Evans.

Freedom in humans consists of the ability to liberate
oneself  from the tyranny of  reificationalist imprinting.
Antonio Rossin.