02270: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.

From: Bill(at)Politicalpsychologyresearch.com
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:57:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:39:37 -0700
From: William McConochie
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>

Dear Hamid:
    One practical skill you could build in your civilians is learning to run meetings by Roberts Rules of Order.  These rules are simple and clear and guide small groups of people to disucss issues, clarify action options and vote in democratic fatshion to choose the best ones for action by the group.  You can Google to find publishers of the Rules, or maybe even a copy available to simply download from the Internet.
    Best regards, Bill McConochie.