02262: [WDDM] Game trial

From: Lata Gouveia <latalondon(at)yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:20:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [WDDM] Game trial

Here is the email for the game trial

citizenmundi(at)yahoo.co.uk

So far we have 3 participants. We need between 11 and 16. This game will require a few minutes of your time each week for 5 weeks. At the end of the 5 weeks all the rules of the game and all of the mechanisms and theory behind it will be revealed.

If you wish to participate, email citizenmundi(at)yahoo.co.uk and provide a valid email address. You will need a "chat facility" for this, so I suggest you create a new email account with yahoo, to make things easier. Alternative arrangements can be made too.

From the very beggining it's important that each player remains anonimous, this is a game of ideas, not a game of egos. So please do not disclose anything related to the game on here for the time being. WDDM will have a role to play down the line, as a support debate and research forum.

Thank you,
I look forward to your participation.
Lata