02224: RE: [WDDM] Why I support World Government?

From: "David Parker" <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:56:16 -0700
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Why I support World Government?

Good point but that takes me back to my point about abdicating personal responsibility. We elect these infallible leaders then support them blindly rather than admit the possibility that we have been fooled.

Some people like Cuba, Central and Latin America organize from the community up. The problem is they get the corrupt puppetdent at the top deciding which ideas get attention.

We have the systems and structure in place to transition easily from this top down democratic dictatorship. Food production, manufacturing and supply lines are all operating globally now. We have global communications, global finance tracking and just about anything else we can think of.

 We could simply go with something like a living wage by using our debit cards to "pay"/track inventory and area usage for food, clothing, shelter, and utility costs. I would like to see wages capped and made non transferable and used to purchase luxury items. If people want to sell arts and crafts let them barter in gold or whatever shiny medium they want. They could even trade their hard earned luxury items.

Government agencies would change from the power to make policy to simple area management. People would be hired on merit, not elected. See how Semco SA hires employees. Positions would be tenable and continued employment would depend upon performance. The focus would shift to helping humanity rather than amassing personal wealth at the expense of our fellow humans

Some people will never work, who cares. What do we do with those people now? We lock them up in prisons. With some honest educational and media reforms we could finally start to call ourselves civilized

We have all the tools to make it work. Social networks like youtube, facebook, myspace, wiki, skype and the like could be parts of a comprehensive global community. A kind of online meeting, dating, debating, job board and complaints department. Forums for proposals, discussions, reforms and voting with some reasonable limitations. Have a hierarchal tree that shows you local problems, jobs, meet up groups and issues first then expanding to entire globe.

I had even thought that it could be tied to a video game where the more you learn the better you do. Tie it to weighted voting exams that measure knowledge of people's historic struggle against oligarchs, tyranny and self appointed god men. This would attract the children and entertainment junkies alike. You have any idea how many people play morph not including online poker and pogo? They waste hours a day on pointless pursuits because that is just what they have been programmed to do.

This is where your "People's Assembly" would be. Totally open and transparent with the whole world watching. Moderators would be chosen by the peer group and required to meet the highest expectations of truth and honesty. Imagine George Bush trying to drum up support for a war in a ten minute video or some Israeli seeking financial aid to continue to occupy Palestine. Our present systems biggest problems come from government solutions. With this solutions would come from problems presented by the people.

There would be a painful transition period with sporadic participation, provocateurs and other problems. This would level out in time as everyone comes to realize they are all peace makers instead of war makers and future dead soldiers in the government armies. It's not prefect but seeking perfection delays action and leaves the current system free to screw us over for a buck.

Again, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong on many levels but I firmly believe criminals and corrupt politicians aren't born, they're raised. We need to start raising humans instead of the wounded dogs roaming the planet these days. They are dangerous and will bite anyone when they feel threatened.

http://members.shaw.ca/davefparker/
http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/65.html

Cheers. Dave