02181: Re: [WDDM] Obama's interesting intiative: Fwd: Opportunity until 5/28: Butterfly Wings of Participatory Governance

From: Fred Gohlke <fredgohlke(at)verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:18:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Obama's interesting intiative: Fwd: Opportunity until 5/28: Butterfly Wings of Participatory Governance

Good Morning, Mirek

Thank you for letting us know about the Open Government site. After
reading your message, I submitted the Practical Democracy proposal,
which I posted some time ago on the WDDM site and discussed with several
WDDM members. The proposal I submitted is at:

http://opengov.ideascale.com/akira/ideafactory.do?discussionID=2242

It's about the 7th item down, at this time (8:00 am EDT, Thursday).
Those who favor the concept I espouse may wish to register their
approval. If enough people show approval, those who solicited these
contributions may consider the concept.

Thanks,

Fred Gohlke