02160: [WDDM] Strategy {Rossin}

From: Fred Gohlke <fredgohlke(at)verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:35:01 -0400
Subject: [WDDM] Strategy {Rossin}

Good Morning, Antonio

re: "What is very difficult, IMHO, it is making fundamentalist-
minded people change their minds."

I lack the arrogance to seek to make 'fundamentalist-minded' or any
other '-minded' people change their minds. I believe everyone is
entitled to their own opinion. In fact, that is (in my opinion) the
essence of democracy.

re: "Let people set up DIY the electoral method they like,
without restricting them into your pet one."

Since you disparage my area of interest and dismiss it without having
heard it, which is the antithesis of dialectic, it is unlikely we can
bridge the gap between our views.

Fred Gohlke