02120: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:58:49 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

Dear Mr.Padmanabhan,
I have studied the system and method you propose. The idea is good and it might work if a sufficient number of people, to begin with in at least one country, would begin organizing it and if they would overcome the firs threshold - having at least one person elected to a representative body. This would require a publicity campaign costing millions. So it boils down to the problem of activists and money. At present, I cannot contribute by anything more than this assessment. If your movement takes off, please let me know. There can always be new developments.
For the time being I remain,
Sincerely,                      Jiri Polak