02116: Re: Something l came across on TMA

From: "Annette and Martin" <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 08:47:13 +0930
Subject: Re: Something l came across on TMA

Antonio, you are interested in education young people, which is a great idea, l found this on Truth Movement Australia which you may find interesting.
It's called Empower U Program Tomorrow’s Youth

Below is from there website:

Hi, I'm Brent Williams, and during the last 6 years the co-founder of  Tomorrow’s Youth, Dale Beaumont and I have worked with over 15,000 teenagers in 4 countries. Together we developed the Empower U Program, which teaches young people how to take control of their lives and achieve a new sense of self-worth, direction and empowerment.

Dale and I have seen many young people transform their lives and go from living a "one day at a time" existence without purpose or inspiration, to discovering their inner strength, facing their own personal barriers and powering forward to achieve some really amazing goals?

They have also put an entire year 10 class through the program, and found that bullying decreased by 99% since the course and the students felt that the class was now closer because of the experience.

http://www.tomorrowsyouth.com.au/

http://www.empoweru.net/

Regards Martin