02092: Re: [WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:35:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

Excellent wish list Martin. We must have at least the authority to legislate, pass law, recall officials. We the people at "the bottom" of the present power structure who need to be empowered. Until we have the power, we are serfs in the kingdom of king and queens. We could add these as "intentions" once we have power.  Bruce

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:15 AM, <Annette and Martin> wrote:
Bruce, only place l have seen Direct Democracy is in workplaces, where it was introduced from the top down, but when people saw the benefits they inbraced it.
I believe that most people would run a mile from True Democracy, most people dislike change.
My list of what l believe is important
  • To take away the power from the globalist
  • To bring the supply of money into Government hands
  • Direct Democracy that steadily involves people in the political process more and more
  • National system of economics
  • Making the United Nations truly democratic
Regards Martin