02083: Re: [WDDM] Why bother?

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:21:46 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Why bother?

Hello Ted!
Good to hear from you again. I believe you refer to the newly established
DDEV. More details will be presented in the next newsletter. It´s the idea
of Eng.Federico Tonini and George Kokkas. They want to create a coalition
of DD organisations in Europe, which I consider to be more promising than
the WDDM which is an organisation of private individuals. Another good thing
is that Federico is manager of a successful enterprisse exporting some sort
of machine components to the whole world. He has probably more money than we
other DD people and declared to be willing to support financially my
Newsletter - provided that it would be transformed into a DDEV Newsletter
with only an international section. He wants to translate it into Italian
(he already started with the June issue) and distribute it in Italy. George
Kokkas is supposed to do the same in Greece, and perhaps Kevin Lone in
France. Federico has several Italian collaborators. Antonio Rossin is one of
them. We´ll see. In the international section of the newsletter, I want to
go on as until now. Federico is even more radical than we others. He is
furious about the corruption of the Italian system and wants to abolish all
parties. He accepts DDD.
As to the WDDM, I regret it has been flooded by messages which should not be
there. But it is Mirek Kolar who is in charge of that.
I obviously hope to be able to read your new work you mention. Please let me
know where I can download it. Pitty it seems not to be available in print.
That would be more handy.
Hoping for continued contacts I remain
Sincerely, Jiri