02059: Re: [WDDM] What next?

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:36:57 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] What next?

I absolutely agree with this. It's not a failure when people try to
trace lines of comprehension related to specific facts. It's a failure
when people don't have such possibility. This is dictatorship. One
thought, one word. Is this what we need?

Giorgio
PS i see that some people in this liste desperately need dictatorship
and use "appropriate language": are we to to follow their needs?

Annette and Martin ha scritto:
I support free speak, and some topic maybe controverial, but sometimes
they need to be talked about, and that would happen in a direct
democracy.
Until the recent talks WDDM had been quite for months.

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "WDDM webmaster"
<wbm@world-wide-democracy.net>