02046: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

From: Dan Smith <draciron(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 00:39:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

LOL... That's why the oil fields are mostly still not operational.
Cheney's buddies have made millions for "repairing" them but most of
it was stolen. The oil fields took forever to return to operation and
what few they did fix were knocked out by insurgents early on. Oil had
nothing to do with the Iraq invasion except that oil is the only
reason the West used to pay attention to the Middle East.

Somebody said Google for I assume the Palistinian figures. I could
easily Google and find lots of documentation for a secret alien
invasion of body snatchers. Just because somebody says something
doesn't make it accurate. The same sources obviously spouting about
how the US invaded Iraq for oil are likely the same source of the
Palistinian figures.

Obviously I'm wasting my time with this group. I'm going to
unsubscribe and look for more productive uses of my time and energy.
Look for a Direct Democracy group that actually wants to accomplish
something besides hating some ethnic or religious group or another.
Anybody who feels the same as me please contact me off list. We'll
look for other groups and or found our own.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM, <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com> wrote:
Dan,
 Talk about or threaten Chinese doctrine all you need to but remember, the
Chinese possess bigger bombs than did Bush or Obama now.
First off, Kuwaiti government  was using their wealth to manipulate Iraqi
economy and monetary stability in an extremely deleterious manner. Saddam
was justified using force against Kuwait. Just another excuse for American
invasion.
Saddam' use of the WMDs that the American government gave him were aimed at
Iranians up on the Northern border where Kurds were the victims of being
caught in the crossfire of the skirmishes between Iraq and Iran militants.
Hello! America invaded Iraq for control of oil fields and resources! Bush
cronie corporations and subsidiaries profited as do the armament dealers.
And the mentally insane Bush thought it OK to invade because
" Saddam tried to kill my daddy". Should have left Saddam alone as he was
the secular dictator who was keeping factions and tribes in the region from
going at each others throats.  The blood of one million Iraqis is on
American hands given our influence and involvement  in Southwest Asia over
the past eighteen years. A bit more damage than Saddam ever dreamed of doing
I'd say.
Ron White

--- On Fri, 4/17/09, Dan Smith <draciron(at)gmail.com> wrote:
.
.
.
.