02044: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

From: whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

Dan,

Talk about or threaten Chinese doctrine all you need to but remember, the Chinese possess bigger bombs than did Bush or Obama now.
First off, Kuwaiti government  was using their wealth to manipulate Iraqi economy and monetary stability in an extremely deleterious manner. Saddam was justified using force against Kuwait. Just another excuse for American invasion.
Saddam' use of the WMDs that the American government gave him were aimed at Iranians up on the Northern border where Kurds were the victims of being caught in the crossfire of the skirmishes between Iraq and Iran militants. Hello! America invaded Iraq for control of oil fields and resources! Bush cronie corporations and subsidiaries profited as do the armament dealers. And the mentally insane Bush thought it OK to invade because
" Saddam tried to kill my daddy". Should have left Saddam alone as he was the secular dictator who was keeping factions and tribes in the region from going at each others throats.  The blood of one million Iraqis is on American hands given our influence and involvement  in Southwest Asia over the past eighteen years. A bit more damage than Saddam ever dreamed of doing I'd say.
Ron White