02038: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

From: "Annette and Martin" <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:00:15 +0930
Subject: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

Georges, l have read your acticles on your experiences, and it is alonely
you that truly you feel what you went through which would have been
shocking.
Jews have lived with the Palestinians for thousands of years even before
Isreal was set.
The problems alway come from outside invention.
Holy land is important to more people that just Jews.
To win the control of this land was there a price that people had to pay for
this, Palestine in written all over Australian War Memories.
Did they need to set a condition to have people ready to go live there.

Martin