02030: RE: Fw: Re: [WDDM] WDDM as neo-nazi cover

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 02:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Fw: Re: [WDDM] WDDM as neo-nazi cover

We shall never make a step towards the DD as long as neo
nazis will use WDDM as platform of their harangues.
Neo nazis should be barred and not decent humane reactions
to their infamy.
In 1933 DD would clearly elect Hitler.  I strive for DD, but not
for that sort of  DD, as  I  often explained in

 http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html

Georges.

From: whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 8:38 AM

Hamil,

Enjoyed your recent e-mail.

Why the hate you ask, Hamid. Governments foster and promote hate by engendering the nationalistic consciousness. The middle-class can be better managed by governments use of national ideological propaganda to maintain control and supposed protection of civilian populations.

In protective custody the middle-class is asked to wear a collar of ignorance by which a certain mind-set accrues through the projection of lies, dis/misinformation, the use of mindless distractions IE. sports, sensationalism and sedatives.

Hate aside, humans are ony human according to their philosophy in life. Without human philosophy to life people are actually acting like the animals. It is understandable to forgive the actions of animals, where their behavior seems disagreeable to us, for the beast is forced only allowed to act according to their mode of ignorance in nature.

Animal behavior such as an over developed lust for sex life, eating, defending(quarreling)and slothful rest is, while obseved in man, to be always unpalpable and usually leads to revolting developments.

You said, 'fighting the threat rather than the actor'. Yes. I agree with all you have said, Hamid. The 'Hate' question may too be answered in knowing that 'hate' is an inevitable emotion and action in human intercourse.. Helpful is the sharing of a similar philosophy which can broaden the mind through understanding and use of 'forgiveness', in this instance. In this way, the hate/quarrel mood should be easily modified by the conscious act of mutual forgiveness. Man is the biological equivalent of the animal. We are the same and are separately defined only by their philosophy in life.

Note: Approx. five millions Jews live in Israel and five million Jews live in America. During the Bush regime three of the four topmost civilian post in Federal government where held by Jews, most with dual citizenship. Obama's chief advisor is a Jew of dual citizenship. Couple that with the wealthy endorsement of AIPAC lobbing arm of the Israeli government influencing Washington,DC, business and I would say that the Jews have been more than compensated in land, holdings and strategic military might.

This week, Obama, insured the delivery of billions of U.S. Tax dollars to fund the Israeli/Zionist agendas. In this manner I feel the Jews are too being more than compensated.

Regards,

.
.
.