02029: RE: Fw: Re: [WDDM] WDDM as neo-nazi cover

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:54:03 +0200
Subject: RE: Fw: Re: [WDDM] WDDM as neo-nazi cover

Hi All,

I think that we need to set the rules for the WDDM.

We are here to promote Direct Democracy

This "I SPIT IN YOUR FACE" and “WDDM as neo-Nazi cover” does nothing to promote DD

If it is not directly to do with DD the comments should be barred with the right of the person whose comment was barred a right of appeal.

Get the focus on DD back or close down WDDM

Regards

Jim Powell

From: whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 8:38 AM

Hamil,

Enjoyed your recent e-mail.

Why the hate you ask, Hamid. Governments foster and promote hate by engendering the nationalistic consciousness. The middle-class can be better managed by governments use of national ideological propaganda to maintain control and supposed protection of civilian populations.

.
.
.
.