02024: RE: [WDDM] Diminishing democracy in South Africa

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:18:59 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Diminishing democracy in South Africa

Hi Annette and Martin,

Thanks for the email.

I will follow up on Truth Movement Australia.

I have joined the Democratic Party in South Africa to promote Direct
Democracy from within.

I am setting up a website for Direct Democracy in South Africa.

I would think that those who promote Direct Democracy would find it more
effective if they worked within all the political parties so that decisions
made would have the force of law.

Regards

Jim Powell