02023: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

From: "esi1mohseni2" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:58:37 +0200
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

I know the direct democracy is not the right board to discuss these kind of
questions so I take it as a private discussion with those who are interested
of the subject.
As answer to your question I must say that in my opinion truth is very
valuable and the best way to check if something is true is by using
scientific methods, evidences and logic. The truth about holocaust can be
verified
only by putting all evidences and documents on board and not by opinions and
empty discussions. I am no expert
in this question but seen many documents and pictures which point to the
fact that this must have happened.
I have also heard and read that most people killed by Nazist were Russians.
I have also heard and read that Gypsies had if not worse, the same low
status for Nazists as Jews and if not more than Jews almost similar
number of Gypsies were killed by Nazists. The question is why nobody talk
about killed and tortured Russians
and Gypsies but only talk about suffered Jewes? Why are Jews so priveledged
in this subject compared with all
other groups killed and tortured by Nazists? Is it only by chance or are
there political gain behind the fact that
Jews are priviged as Nzist offer?

Regards
Hamid