02013: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

From: Dan Smith <draciron(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:04:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

On another list where this topic is on-topic I've debated vigerously
in defense of Israel but that is not productive or on topic in this
list. Your welcome to email me off list and we can have a spirited
debate. My question is what does this have to do with Direct
Democracy? How does it advance the cause of Direct Democracy? Debating
this on the forums or this list however can have severe negative
consequences for the cause. There are dozens of places where debating
this topic is appropriate. I suggest using one of those outlets.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:57 AM, M. Kolar <wddm(at)mkolar.org> wrote:
esi1mohseni2 wrote:

I don´t like what Nazist did against Jews and I don´t hate Jews but I
don´t like neither what Israel and some jews
are doing against palestinians and other Arabs. I don´t understand why
should Arabs pay for what nazists did against jews. Wouldn´t it be more fair
if Germany or USA compensate jews for what nazist did by giving a part of
their own countries to Jews?

"I don´t understand why should Arabs pay for what nazists did against jews."
- this is definitely a legitimate question (which I am asking myself).

But do you think that it is correct, tasteful and mainly helpful when
discussing such questions to deny that past crimes (such as Holocaust)
happened, and use in this discussion as arguments articles full of hate and
lies such as that one by Mark Glenn that Ron White attached to his e-mail,
that are written to inflict pain and not to clarify anything?

Mirek

Suggests
Hamid