01975: Re: [WDDM] Restructuring the Global Economy

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:33:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Restructuring the Global Economy

Oh yeah, I remember about them....I thought it was an interesting idea.
I'll check it out.

As for Mike Gravel, I was one of his largest contributors and we are
good personal friends. I would have voted for Ron Paul if he ran for
president. I mention him a lot in my book and have several youtubes of
his included...and the book is linked into his website.

Ted.

"Annette and Martin" <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com> 12/12/2008 10:16 PM

Ted, l have a trade background but learnt from John Seale & Don Veitch
who
was apart of the David Syme Organisation , below gives you an insight
in to
what they did.
I like both what Ron Paul and Mick Gravel have been doing in the US.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
John Seale & Don Veitch tried to help the Solomon Islands , Sogavare
government.(in the end his government was brought down)

We're still beavering away at writing the 20 unit Solomon Islands
System
Economics course. So far we're at Unit 12 and hoping for some funding
so we
can speed up the work full time. I hope we can get on the ground and
start
delivering the course pretty soon, as there are some quite disturbing
tactics being adopted by the World Bank, IMF and European and
Australasian
constitutional "experts". All the same old stuff, but we need the
troops
and the intellectual ammo to fight back with.

We can't engage in any defensive tactics as we need to keep below
Howard's
and Downer's radar, at least til we've finished writing the SI
economics
course. And now we're also engaged in a larger project of which the
SISE
course is a part. The whole is called SUM; after Alexander Hamilton's

Society for Useful Manufactures, refer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_the_Establishment_of_Useful_Manufactures

The Solomons Useful Manufactures project is centred on new
infrastructure
for transport, telecommunications, and electricity from renewable
resources;
hydro and OTEC; refer: http://www.nrel.gov/otec/applications.html and
http://www.nrel.gov/otec/what.html and from that base branching out
with
downstream projects that will make SI self sufficient in food, clothing
and
building materials.

It's an exciting project, and the first National Systems project since

Japan (1870s onwards) and Taiwan (1902 and 1945 onwards).

There is no government funded TV, radio or any other media except the
PM &
Cabinet website that RAMSI seems to share. Under the new IP
telecommunications infrastructure we'll make provision for a government

HDTV, digital radio and news facility.

It's increasingly tough for the Sogavare government as Australia has
effectively declared war on it. The dirty front-line players in SI are
the
union bosses, one of whom is married to Mary-Louise O'Callaghan the
Australian journalist who received a Walkley award for her work on the

Sandline affair. There are paper bags stuffed with cash being offered
Sogavare's coalition to get them to join the Opposition and the money
trail
leads through the Unions back to Australia. Soon there will be a
motion of
No Confidence moved.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Became involved with the David Syme Organisation run by John Seale &
Don
Veitch, who went about educating 100's of Australians of how the system

really works.

Both have had involvement in politics to high levels. A party was
formed
called the Australia Commonwealth Party, their aim was to try and get
1500
people around Australia spread through the electorates to challenge the

politicial parties - the Liberal and ALP. They had 500 attend National

Conference in Melbourne in 1998 that produced a Manifesto all fields of

which is a great document. They run course called National System
Economics
for Australia - 50 tutorials, and a Political Candidates Course, 30
tutorials of which l completed.

Wrote many books:
National System Economics
Agriculture & National Unity
Manufacturing & National Unity
Beyond Common Sense
Who Owns Land
McEwens Way
The Social Laboratory,Australia Under Labour 1972-1975
Hansonism-Trick or Treat
Gangs,Counter- Gangs & Other Political Crimes
Outline Of An Industrial Science
The David Symes School of Economics
Secrets Known Only To Bankers
Postwar Reconstruction In Australia
The Harmony Of Interest
Measuring The Productive Power Of Australia
The Adam Smith Conspiracy
From Soho to Mount Pelerin
The Tariff Controversy
From Nabobs To Nationals