01968: Re:[WDDM] Vijayaraghavan wants you to take action on "Global Justice and the world financial crisis"!

From: hromadkojosef(at)seznam.cz
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:03:27 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re:[WDDM] Vijayaraghavan wants you to take action on "Global Justice and the world financial crisis"!

Hromadko Josef, Ing. CSc

------------ Původní zpráva ------------
Od: <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com>
Předmět: [WDDM] Vijayaraghavan wants you to take action on "Global Justice and
the world financial crisis"!
Datum: 02.11.2008 22:59:44
Hello!
Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan has just read and signed the petition: Global Justice
and the world financial crisis

You can view this petition at:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/2150784

Message from Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan:
-----

Hi,
I signed the petition "Global Justice and the world financial crisis". I'm
asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 1,000 signatures.
I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

-----

ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference
and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the
causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start
your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted
information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their
lives and the world. www.care2.com