01967: RE: [WDDM] unbelieveable predictions

From: Pras Anand <pras_anand(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:31:42 +0100
Subject: RE: [WDDM] unbelieveable predictions

sounds like a spin tactic to me

dis/mis/piss-information at it's finest : confusing, inaccurate and diverting from the real issues

Pras Anand

http://civilsandbox.com - Project blog
http://sandboxcollective.com - Sandbox collective development space
http://aliensayswhat.com - Fictional work-in-progress about existence on planet earth