01947: Re: [WDDM] WDDM Charter and up-coming meeting

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:59:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] WDDM Charter and up-coming meeting

Dear Antonio,

You embrace victory to your imperialism to quickly.

After crushing the WDDM website initiatives by Pino, you established the present site with you the shadow leader. It is no wonder you don't want the members of WDDM to have any say in your "democratic website," you want to run it alone.

Antonio speaks: "WDDM is already functioning very well as a reference web
site for Democracy, as far as I can see -- and has nothing to decide snip"

You refer to WDDM as a reference website. Website? Is that all this means to you? You discredit the CICDD, and WDDM the initial groups who began this endeavor and all members of WDDM.

There is more to democracy than your opinion Antonio.

Bruce

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://www.doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://bruceeggum.blogster.com/
http://usinitiative.com

  vote

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 5:32 PM, <Antonio Rossin> wrote:
Bruce,

Let's suppose, WDDM stands for Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement,
not for Inner Direct Democratic Bureaucracy Group.

Thanks to Mirek, WDDM is already functioning very well as a reference web
site for Democracy, as far as I can see -- and has nothing to decide instead of ,
and in behalf of, the people :  to wit, upon the people, top-down.

Wishing you serendipity, best regards