01922: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 22:22:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

Best of luck with it George, and keep me posted on developments.

Ted.

"George Kokkas's Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr> 9/8/2008 5:59 AM

Dear DD friends and allies,

being among the founders ( 2000, Athens and Delphi) and former
elected v. Spokesperson of WDDM I wish to explain why I am not so
active tecently in worldwide affairs.I spend my time with our DD
colleagues of our NGO "Forum for Citizens' Democracy" in preparing
a model of establishing a Direct democratic system in a contemporary
country, memer of the European Union , that is Greece, so that we can
give you and offer to WDDM concrete examples of our practices, with
independent works in local authorities and syndicalism, in the NGO
Movements, with legal actions against the representative system
etc.
So, I wish to invite you to meet us in Aaru , Switzerland
(Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of October 2008) just after the works
of the Week of Democracy ( look at: www.iri-europe.org), organising a
a separate panel and discussion about the CICDD ( Continuing
International Congress on Direct Democracy) that celebrates this year
its 10th anniversary since the 1st International Conference in Prague,
Pribram (1998), as well as WDDM affairs( www. world-wide-democray.net)
that continues offering its services to direct democracy worldwide,
though its site and diferent practices among its members.
PLEASE, ANSWER soon, if you have an interest to make this
Conference of WDDM members happen,as I am authorised to find if such
an event could take place!

With kind regards!

George L. Kokkas
Media Lawyer
Coordinator of NGO "Forum for Citizens' Democracy" and
"European Sympoliteia (with) Direct Democracy"
42, Hippocrates str., ATHENS 10680- GREECE
Tel. 0030 6944 545 888
Fax: 0030 210 3610882
e-mail:geoko(at)otenet.gr